Welcome to our first and last challenge for 2017 here on The Mixed Media Card Challenge blog. After 2 1/2 years, it's time to say goodbye. Many mixed media challenge blogs have sprouted since MMCC started mid-2014 and it makes me glad to see so many crafters incorporate mixed media in their cards. On behalf of the MMCC design team, I'd like to thank you all for playing in our monthly challenges.
Our final challenge theme is quite apropos: CHANGE. The optional element is water. We hope you'll have a go at creating a mixed media card showing how you interpret the theme with or without the optional element.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by January 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
Ink, stencils, multiple embossing pastes, vellum, foil paper.
Distress Ink, Versamark, Embossing, Brushos and Color Burst
Ken Oliver Colorburst Watercolor Crystals, Distress Paint, Distress Inks, Pen, InkaGold, crystals, metal embellishments, buttons.
Distress Inks, water, acrylic paint, stencils, Stabilo All pencil, glass bead texture gel, die-cut sentiment
Masking, watercoloring, embossing paste with stencils