Wednesday, October 7, 2015

September Challenge Winners

Hey there, mixed media card artists!  It's time to announce the winner and highlights for the September "Friendship" challenge.

Here's the winning mixed media card as chosen by the design team:




Congratulations, Kirsi! Please grab your winner badge below to display proudly on your blog.


And now here are the highlights. The girls in the design team picked an entry to highlight. It's the entry that uniquely impacted us in some way -- a specific technique that was used, the colors, the creativity, or something in it that touched or impacted us.



Maria's Highlight:  #19 Kylie 
Maria says:  "Can't get that wonderful mass of blue goodness out of my mind!"


Becca's and Lee-Anne's Highlight:  #23 Jerrie
Becca says:  "The autumnal feel of this was totally on point, and I love the extra bits and bobs like the twine and the stitched-looking background"
Lee-Anne says:  "Love the autumn feel, including the twine"

Elina's Highlight:  #15 Karen
Elina says:  "Love the simplicity of this CAS card.  Great design, beautiful blue tones"



Lysa's Highlight:  #13 Kirsi
Lysa says:  "I just love her colored background.  This card makes me happy"



Melissa's Highlight:  #30 Susan
Melissa says:  "I love the brick arch, the vintage photograph look and the sentiment on Susan's fun and lovely creation.  This card made me laugh out loud :)  Super!"

Shirley's Highlight:  #11 Jerrie
Shirley says:  "I love the party feel of this card, it could be a poster!  The background looks like shadow on a wall, and I love the extra touches - the waxy treatment of the chillis and the letter tiles"

Congratulations, ladies! Grab your badge below to display proudly on your blog.


There's still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge

Be artsy. Be messy. Be creative! :o)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I´m so surprised and soo happy! Thank you soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, thank you so much for picking my card as your highlight! I'm thrilled. And congratulations to Kirsi for the winning card and to my fellow highlight winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor to have my cards highlighted! I am so delighted! Thank you DT for your monthy inspirations! Congratulations to Kirsi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maria! I am honoured :) Congrats to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete