Welcome to a brand new challenge here at The Mixed Media Card Challenge! For our challenge this month, the theme is THANKSGIVING, and optional element: table. Your mixed media card can be all about Thanksgiving or it can be one that expresses gratitude, thankfulness, gratefulness. We hope you'll have a go at creating a mixed media card that follows the theme with or without the optional element. The team can't wait to see what beauties you'll be linking up!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by November 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
Dry embossed background, eco dyed fabric piece, die cut & Distress inked mushrooms, black texture paste, Distress ink wiped background, twine frame, stamped and Distress inked sentiment.
Smooshed Brusho Crystal Color, stamped with a real leaf, fussy cut, stenciled gold embossing paste.
Stencilled embossing paste, Distress Inks, water flicks, Glossy Accents, diluted Inka Gold paste, diecuts.
Stenciling with distress inks and embossing paste, Copic coloring, fussy cutting.
Watercolors, Distress Spray Stain, Gesso, Distress Inks, Ribbon.
Distress inks, water splashes and acrylic paints on the background. Hand-drawn pumpkins, coloured with water-soluble crayons, colour pencils and acrylic paints. Silk leaves cut from a leaf ribbon, glued on the background, decorated with orange bead seeds. Frame die-cut from heavy watercolour paper.
Stencil monoprinting, Distress inks, and Inktense pencils