Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Challenge Winner And Highlights

Sixty-seven (67) gorgeous entries -- you ladies sure know how to rock our autumn-inspired challenge! Thank you so much for playing. Did you all have fun? :o)

And now, here's the mixed media card that the design team voted as the winner:


Congratulations, Pamellia! Your mixed media card is simply stunning and perfectly showcases autumn colors. Grab your winner badge below to display proudly on your blog.


Before we show the highlight entries, here's the winner of the $15 gift certificate from our awesome sponsor, Add A Little Dazzle. With the help of Random.org, the winner is:



Congratulations, Helen! Please send an email to sheryruss@gmail.com to claim your prize!

And now here are the highlights. Each of us in the design team picked an entry to highlight. It's the entry that uniquely impacted us in some way -- a specific technique that was used, the colors, the creativity, or something in it that touched or impacted us.


Congratulations, ladies! Grab your badge below to display proudly on your blog.


So how about a new challenge? Get your artsy supplies together. Tomorrow we're starting a brand new challenge and sharing mixed media cards to start off October! You're going to love the theme!

Be artsy. Be messy. Be creative! :o)

9 comments:

  1. Holy cow, I almost fell off my chair when I saw my thumbnail attached to your post! I cannot begin to tell you how honoured I am that you chose my card as your winner! Thank you so much! Thank you to Shery for choosing my card as a highlight as well! I am just so excited!!! Congratulations to Helen, enjoy your shopping spree! Also congratulations to the chosen highlights, what a gorgeous line up of autumn cards!

    I look forward to seeing what your next Mixed Media challenge will be! Hugs, Pamellia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks ladies such a pleasant surprize to wake up to.this morning.
    Congrats to Pamellia and all the other highlights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to Jan for highlighting my card!! I'm thrilled ... Such a beautiful collection to pick from too! Well done to all the ladies and to Pamellia for her 'winner'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Thank you so much for highlighting my card Sanna and Kripa.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you for highlighting my card Jenny :-)
    and congrats to the winner and all the other Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out Maria and Loll! It's an honor:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for highlighting my card! There are some amazing cards in this gallery!

    ReplyDelete