Welcome to a brand new challenge here at The Mixed Media Card Challenge! For our challenge this month, the theme is BLACK AND PURPLE, and optional element: twine. The theme's pretty easy, right? Create a mixed media card with just those two colors OR you can use those two colors together with other colors! We hope you'll have a go at creating a mixed media card that follows the theme with or without twine. The team can't wait to see what beauties you'll be linking up!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by October 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
Black paper, pearlescent texture paste thru a stencil, twine, misted purple paper flower, layered paper flowers, purple brad, purple half pearls, stamped and fussy cut sentiment.
Watercolored with a variety of purples onto a watercolor paper background, stenciled on chevrons, stamped and fussy cut birds, dry embossed the panel and then added some glitter embossing paste and the sentiment.
Watercolor paper - Modeling Paste through a stencil and painted with black gesso - Purple color with Vivid Ultra Metallics ans Silks Acrylic Glaze - Sentiment from 7Dots Studio
Distress stains, stencil foiling, twine, Glossy Accents
Texture paste and purple mists on the background. Center of the card front white washed with gesso; edges stamped with a pattern stamp. Die-cut main image.
Sponged background with Mask and Distress inks, stamped background with white ink,
perfect pearls, brushos, diecuts, twine and bling
A friendly reminder: We are a CARD challenge, therefore please only submit card projects (no layouts, altered projects, ATCs, etc.).