HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by February 25, 11:55 p.m. PST (GMT -8).
6. We'll announce the winner and highlights on February 28.
How did we interpret the theme? Take a look below. We hope our mixed media cards inspire you to play along with us! We look forward to seeing your beautiful cards!
Inked and spritzed back of a stencil with water and laid on paper. After it dried I laid the stencil back down and used embossing paste.
Inked background with distress marker spritzer, layers of distress stains and stamped distress inks. Watercolored children and embellished with sparkly fluff and snow glitter.
Stamped, masked, inked, masked, stamped and stamped more. Splattered, stitched and added embossing paste too.
Splattered Plaster technique background, layered stamping, embossed plastic button, wrinkled seam tape.
Masking, inking and inlaid die cutting with some embossing paste makes for my CAS Mixed Media card.
Acrylic paint, translucent paint, Distress paint, modelling paste, ribbon, button, tag, washi tape.
Pattern paper on red cardstock
Memento dye inks, Memento Luxe inks and Distress inks and Color Shine spray. Lots of sponging and stamping and a die cut.
Gelato watercolour background for sheep & hearts,
fussy cutting, die cuts, layers, and textured patterned paper.
Texture paste, gesso, chipboard, mists and paints
Background is made adding layers of book page pieces, gesso, texture paste, acrylic paints and stamped textures. Heart shaped flowers are made from paper yarn. Flowers and buttons glued on card front with gel medium.